Autumn began Sept. 22 and it is in full swing. It’s the season of pumpkin spice and everything nice, the season of giving.
The few months of this crisp season is packed full of activities and family gatherings. It can be difficult to fit everything you want to do within a short amount of time before the first snowflake falls.
Central Pennsylvania has lots to offer during this time of year, including an abundance of fall festivals. Here is a list of some upcoming festivals for the rest of the season:
Aside from attending as many festivals and enjoying all the fall treats they have to offer, there are still many more activities to fit in.
Here is a fall bucket list to help you knock out all of the festivities this season:
- Carve a pumpkin
- Bake Pillsbury Shape Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Drink a pumpkin spice latte -( Dunkin Donuts) order a medium iced pumpkin latte with 3 cream and 3 sugar
- Read Looking for Alaska by John Greene https://www.amazon.com/Looking-Alaska-John-Green/dp/0142402516
- Buy fall scented candles
- Watch Hocus Pocus http://www.tvguide.com/news/where-to-watch-hocus-pocus-this-october/
- Drink apple cider
- Bake pumpkin pie http://allrecipes.com/recipe/23439/perfect-pumpkin-pie/
- Go to a haunted house – Google “haunted houses near me”
- Decorate your house with fall festive decorations
- Make caramel apples http://allrecipes.com/recipe/21130/caramel-apples/
- Go to a pumpkin patch and corn maze- Google “pumpkin patch and corn maze near me”
- Go to football games
There are only two home games left for this football season Oct. 20 and Oct. 27. Join the Maniacs in the student section and dress for the theme. Dress head to toe in pink for the October 20 game and put on the scariest costume you own for the Oct. 27 games.